Ligmincha México has as its main objective preserving and spreading the teachings of Bon Buddhism, its traditions, its art and culture. As well as generating a space offering teachings that facilitate and inspire spiritual development and lead us to recognize our true wise and compassionate nature for the benefit of all sentient beings, and their environment.
March 17 - 19, 2017
"The Twenty-One Nails" Part 3
Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will teach “The Twenty-One Nails, Part 3” at Chamma Ling Valle de Bravo, Mexico from March 17 to 19, 2017.
This teaching is among the innermost secret cycles of Tibetan Bon Buddhist dzogchen, directly cutting through doubts about one's natural state by tracing the nature of mind back to its source.
The teachings of the Twenty-One Nails, which come from The Oral Tradition of Zhang Zhung, are a direct expression of enlightenment—our natural mind. Each nail describes this natural state from a different point of view. The views are called “nails” or “seals” because they stabilize the experiential understanding of the natural state.
Diciembre 2016 a Febrero de 2017
Geshe Murig Nyima Kunchap en México
El maestro Bon, Geshe Nyima Kunchap visitará varias ciudades de México en Diciembre de 2016 y Enero y Febrero de 2017, guiando ceremonias de purificación y prosperidad.
Acercate a conocer estas prácticas que ayudan a sanarte y a sanar a otros. Eliminan los obstáculos y las negatividades que producen obstrucciones y enfermedades y te ayudan a cultivar la compasión hacía todos los seres.
Conoce el calendario de la gira a continuación
10 de diciembre de 2016
“Sexto Aniversario Stupa Chamma Ling Valle de Bravo”
Ritual y Ganapuja
guiado por Lama Yungdrung Lodoe, lama residente en México
10 de Diciembre 2016 10:00 a 13:00 horas
Ligmincha Valle de Bravo
Tel. 01 (726) 262 18188
"Living with Joy, Dying in Peace" Online Course
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will present the fourth webcast in his free, six-month Internet course on Living with Joy, Dying in Peace on Saturday, December 10. The topic of the webcast is "Sleep and Death as Doorways to Wisdom." The course includes everything from free monthly live webcasts to a discussion forum, recorded webcasts, downloadable print materials and MP3 audio recordings.
About the Six-Month Course
The more attached we are to our loved ones, our possessions and our sense of identity, the more we suffer. Realizing this truth frees us to find joy in each simple moment of life, and peace at the moment of death. According to the Tibetan spiritual traditions, living and dying are part of a sacred continuum. Death need not be considered a failure, negative, or even a loss; rather, it is a transition toward a new beginning. In this six-month series of teachings and guided meditations, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will help you to:
- Let go of your false identity and discover who you truly are.
- Free yourself from fears and attachments.
- Find more hope and joy in life.
- Understand the dying process as a pathway to wisdom and rebirth.
- Recognize the parallels between dying and falling asleep.
- Find peace with your own death.
- Help others through sickness and death.
Find more information in the Ligmincha International website:
August 15, 2015
Internet course: "The True Source of Healing"
Throughout 2015, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will offer a series of monthly webcast teachings on the topic of Soul Retrieval. This yearlong course is based on Rinpoche’s upcoming book The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House, summer 2015). Each live webcast is free and open to all!
- Jan. 10, 2015, FULL-DAY LIVE WEBCAST*—Reconnecting with Your Joyful Essence: An Introduction to the Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval
- March 14, 2015, 3–4:30 p.m.—The Five Natural Elements: Finding a Healthy Balance. View recorded webcast
- April 11, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Discovering the Deepest Needs of Your Soul. Register now
- May 9, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Communing with Nature to Nourish Your Soul
- June 13, 2015, FULL-DAY LIVE WEBCAST*—The True Source of Healing: Your Own Inner Refuge
- July 11, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Tapping Into Relationships to Nourish Your Soul
- Aug. 15, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Overcoming Loneliness: Finding the Friend Within
- Sept. 12, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Nourishing Your Inner Being: The Heart of Soul Retrieval
- Oct. 10, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Nourishing Your Inner Being: Questions and Answers
- Nov. 14, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—The Power of Warmth: Physical Healing Through Meditation
- Dec. 12, 2015, FULL-DAY LIVE WEBCAST*—Healing from the Source: Cutting the Root of Your Pain
- January 2016, DATE TO BE CONFIRMED, 3-4:30 p.m.—Soul Retrieval as a Lifetime Practice.
More information and links to recorded webcasts at the Ligmincha.org website: